More featured videos
- Field Day Recap Video! Uploaded Jun 17, 2020
- National Junior Honor Society Induction Ceremony Uploaded May 21, 2020
- Foreign Language National Junior Honor Society Induction Ceremony Uploaded May 21, 2020
- Academic Awards Ceremony (Q2 and Q3) Uploaded Apr 24, 2020
- GCS Staff Video Uploaded Apr 03, 2020
Most Recent Videos
- 3:32 Welcome back to the 2022/23 School Year - Flexible Choice Seating Uploaded Sep 21, 2022
Jack Hamilton's, 7th Grader, wins Inpirica's Young Philanthropist Award - see Jack's story
Jack was awarded the Young Philanthropist Award for his acts of kindness that have benefited hundreds of individuals at Inspirica, an organization dedicated to moving people from homeless to home.Uploaded Jun 09, 2022
"Jack is a shining example of a young philanthropist. Jack's actions remind us that you are never too young to make a difference."
Message from Mrs. Hamilton to GCS:
Three years ago, Jack was listening to the school announcements and heard two 8th graders speak about how they were donating some warm clothes to the shelter. That Christmas, he came to me and said he didn’t want any Christmas gifts but he would like to just get items that he could donate to the homeless shelter. Santa brought him many things to donate and my family and friends got involved as well. He has done it every year. This was his biggest donation ever! 229 brand new fleeces, hats, gloves, jackets… As well as bath products!
Last May he decided he didn’t want birthday gifts and was able to get enough full-size toiletry items, like shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc. that Inspirica was add to a boutique they were just opening where the people in the shelter could come and actually pick the products that they would like to use! They said it really makes them feel more like they are at home.
Jack does this all on his own. He finds out what they need, coordinates the drop-off, reaches out to family, and shakes them down for money every time they come to the house! He collects it all year… And then I put in whatever I would’ve spent on gifts for him for Christmas as well.
Jack’s dad passed away from a rare cancer when Jack was six years old… And Jack is just like him! Smart, warm, and kind… I know he is looking down on us with pride.
We moved from Pennsylvania almost 4 years ago and GCS has been wonderful! As a parent, I couldn’t be happier.
- 6:04 Golden Gala - Mrs. Ohls Video Uploaded May 14, 2022
- 3:28 Golden Gala - Sama Family Video Uploaded May 12, 2022
- 4:03 Golden Gala 2022 Video Uploaded May 12, 2022
Greek History Project - 6th Grade Video #2
6th Grade Greek History video - PrpjectUploaded Mar 08, 2022