FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR PARENTS FOR 2017-2018
If you are applying for Financial Assistance for the 2017-2018, school year please follow these steps.
BISHOP’S SCHOLARSHIP FUND:
- Apply to the Bishop’s Scholarship Fund by downloading the application, completing it, and sending it to Mary Flume in the Greenwich Catholic School Business Office. The school will verify that the students applying have been accepted, are enrolled, and have paid the required Registration Deposit.The School will send the application form directly to the Bishop’s Scholarship Fund at the Diocese.
- Download the Greenwich Catholic School Financial Aid Questionnaire, complete it, and return it to Mary Flume in the Business Office.
- Log into the FACTS system using your current username and password or go to www.FACTSmgt.com. Click on the Grant and Aid tab and complete the FACTS 2017-2018, financial aid application. You will need to submit the requested documents to FACTS:
- Your 2015 or 2016 tax return and 2016 W2s
- First and second page of the 1040 tax forms from the applicant and co-applicant if applicable. The second page of the 1040 (s) must be signed.
- Include any relevant schedules file with your 1040.
- If you cannot locate your tax return, contact the Internal Revenue Service at 1.800.908.9946.
- If you do not file taxes contact the Internal Revenue Service at 1.800.908.9946 and request verification on non-filing.
Note there is a $30 non-refundable fee to complete the FACTS assessment. An application will not be considered for an award until it is fully completed and ALL supporting documentation is received. Any questions regarding the FACTS application process should be directed to FACTS at 866.441.4637.
Applications for the Bishop’s Scholarship Fund from currently registered
students must be received no later than April 1, 2017. Applications from new students
enrolling will be accepted through August 2017, or until the Fund is depleted. Submitting an application does not guarantee a scholarship. Acknowledgement of award letters will be sent to families beginning April 15, 2017. You will be given a deadline to accept the award and return the acknowledgement letter. Credit to your tuition account will be made once your registration and enrollment process is complete.GREENWICH CATHOLIC SCHOOL AID:
Upon confirmation that a decision has been made by the Bishop’s Scholarship Fund regarding aid for a student, that student will automatically be a candidate for financial assistance from Greenwich Catholic School Tuition Aid Committee. Letters regarding decisions on aid from this committee will be sent out beginning May 15, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact Mary Flume at firstname.lastname@example.org